HSN and GST Rate for Paper Pulp, Wood Pulp falls under HSN Chapter 47.In this article, you look at HSN code and GST rate for paper pulp, wood pulp. Other fibrous cellulosic materials will recover waste and scrap paper. And you can see GST rate on paper. But for more details check GST on paper products. Hence, see GST on paper industry. Check out GST Rate for Suitcases & Travel Bags.
HSN code of Paper, Pulp of Wood and Fibrous Cellulosic Material
For heading purposes 4702, chemical wood pulp dissolves grades. This means chemical wood pulp has weight and insoluble fraction of 92% or more of soda or sulphate wood pulp. However, 88% or more for sulphite wood pulp after one hour in caustic soda.
This solution contains 18% sodium hydroxide (NaOH) at 20 Degrees C, and for sulphite wood pulp. It does not exceed 0.15% by weight. GST is expected to be imposed on wood pulp business, fibrous cellulosic material, waste and scrap pater.
12% Tax bracket
- HSN code 4701 -Mechanical wood pulp.
- HSN code 4702 -Chemical wood pulp, dissolving grades.
- HSN code 4703 – Soda or sulphate.
- HSN code 4704- Chemical wood pulp, sulphite, other than dissolving grades.
- HSN code 4705- Wood pulp obtained by a combination of mechanical and chemical pulping processes.
- HSN code 4706- Pulps of fibres derives from recover waste and scrap paper or paperboard or of other fibrous cellulosic material.
- HSN code 4707- Recovers waste and scrap paper or paperboard.
Finally, check GST HSN code for waste paper. Therefore you can see HSN code for paper scrap. And also check HSN code for Kraft paper. Moreover, for more details see HSN code for plastic scrap. Hence, check waste paper commodity code. Check for Classifying polymers in primary forms.