Wood tar oils, charges on fire-extinguishers and prepares falls under HSN code chapter 38. And you can check GST HSN code for artificial Carbon. For more details you see GST and HSN code for insecticides. Is GST payable on Tea, Coffee?
GST rate payable for Insecticides, Artificial Carbon & Graphite
Insecticides, Artificial Carbon & Graphite are HSN code 3823. Therefore, find below GST slabs with HSN code
NIL GST RATE
You can find Nil GST rate in municipal waste, sewage sludge, clinical waste
12% GST RATE;
GST HSN code 3818 chemical elements fixed to use in electronics in the form of discs wafers. Whereas, chemical compounds are used in electronics other than silicon wafers.
18% GST RATE
- GST HSN code 3801 falls under artificial graphite, colloidal or semi colloidal graphite. However preparations are based on graphite or carbon in the form of pastes, blocks, plates or other semi manufactures
- GST HSN code 3802 Activated carbon, natural mineral products, animal black and spent animal black falls under 18% of GST
- GST HSN code 3803 Tall oil comes under this code. However, you need to know whether oil is refined or not
- GST HSN code 3804 lignin sulphonates, DE sugared are chemically treated and also used to manufacture of wood pulp.
- GST HSN code 3805 Gum, wood or sulphate turpentine and other terpenic oils. However, coniferous woods are used to produce and refine which helps in other treatment. You can find some main constituents as coniferous woods, crude dipentene, sulphite turpentine and other crude Para cymene.
- GST HSN code 3806 Rosin and resin acids are used where rosin spirit and rosin oils are used in chewing gum
- GST HSN code 3807 Wood tar is used to produce tar from wood where wood tar oils, wood creosote, wood naphtha. Therefore, vegetable pitch used in fuel, ink. Where beer cakes are used in brewers’ and similar preparations based on rosin, resin acids or on vegetable pitch
- GST HSN code 3808 you can see plants growth by spraying Insecticides, rodenticides, fungicides, herbicides, antis pouting
- GST HSN code 3809 Finishing agents, dye carriers to rush the dyeing or fixing of dyestuffs and other products and preparations and are used in the textile, paper, leather or like industries
- GST HSN Code 3810 Pickling preparations on metal surfaces uses for removing rust or some stains, fluxes and other auxiliary preparations on soldering used for different coatings, brazing or welding, soldering, brazing or welding powders and pastes consisting of metal and other materials prepares coating on welding electrodes or rods.
- GST HSN code 3812 which prepares rubber accelerators, compound plasticisers for rubber or plastics. However, anti-oxidising preparations and other compound stabilisers are used on rubber or plastics
- GST HSN code 3815 reaction initiators can produce radical species under mild conditions, where reaction accelerators and catalytic preparations are not specified.
GST HSN code 3822 diagnostic kits and reagents 18% 12%
- GST HSN code 3823 Industrial monobolic fatty acids, acid oils from refining, industrial fatty alcohols
- GST HSN code 3824 prepares folders for foundry moulds or cores, chemical products trainings allied industries (including those consisting of mixtures of natural products), including Ready mix concrete, retarders used in printing industry, Salts for smoking or salting ,Surface tension reducing agents, Water treatment chemicals are used in this code.
- GST HSN code 3825 Remaining products of the chemical or allied industries will not include. Therefore, waste, sewage sludge
- GST HSN code 3826 Biodiesel and mixtures. Therefore, they contains or does not contains less than 70% by weight of petroleum oils and can obtain from bituminous minerals
Finally, GST uses HSN code for Graphite. However, GST uses HSN code for instate slabs framed with standard goods and services. Check how GSTIN works.